Welcome to the Good To Know Video Series, Episode #62. We are excited to announce two new features to our Boost by Homespotter advertising for our associates and clients! Join Megan Harbin as she covers how we are NOW advertising SOLD properties for our associates AND how they are now able to send that Boost by Homespotter ads to THEIR Facebook business page…something other brokerages are not doing. Click on the video to learn more.
We are committed to being ALL IN for our clients and associates and are excited to announce two new features to our Boost by Homespotter advertising for our associates and clients! If you’re keeping up with our awesome technology, you know that our company is paying to advertise YOUR new listings (over Two-hundred thousand dollars) AND all Mega Open House listings. We’re excited to announce that we are NOW advertising SOLD properties for our associates AND you are also now able to send your Boost by Homespotter ads to YOUR Facebook business page…something other brokerages are not doing. There are two ways to access your Boost dashboard:
- When you have a new Boost by Homespotter ad, you will receive an email, so be on the lookout! NOTE: You can edit your ad before it runs, changing the text and adding emojis (which tend to bring attention to your post). If you choose not to edit the ad, it will run within 4 hours of the email being sent.
- If you can’t find the email, you can login to the platform through the Agent Intranet. From the homepage, navigate to “Marketing and Technology Tools,” then click on “Facebook Boost Login.” You will be taken to the login page to the Boost platform and will use the same login you use for the agent intranet. Once you login, you’ll see your dashboard where you can manage your ads, extend them, and see stats on how they are performing.
Here’s how to link your Facebook Business Page so your ads will show up on your page’s timeline:
- In the Boost Dashboard, a new “Boost Settings” tab will appear:
- The Boost Settings page will show “Update Facebook Page”
- Click on “Publish Ads using a new page” and then “Update Facebook Page”
- Next click “Connect to Facebook” and you will be prompted to choose which FB Business Page you own and connect it.
Note: If you have previously Boosted your own listing to run longer, you already had the option to connect your own FB Business Page and may have already done so. If you’ve done this in the past it will continue to default to this choice.
With sold ads, our goal is to brand YOU to the neighborhood where you sold the property AND generate leads! When a consumer clicks on your sold ad, they will be directed to a special landing page via your Buyside account that way they can click to get a free home value estimate!
If you need a refresher on how the Boost by Homespotter platforms works, and what you can edit, be sure to re-watch Good to Know episode #29 with all the details! In fact, this is a great video to send to prospective sellers so you can show them one of the many tools we have to promote their listing!
As you know, social media advertising is an important aspect to any marketing plan and we have you covered! All you have to do is look out for your email, do basic edits to your ad if desired, and add your clients so they can see the ad as it’s running. We want to make the complex simple so YOU can focus your energy on assisting your buyers and sellers and generating leads.
Now That’s Good To Know!