Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is proud to release the next installment of our Real Estate Redefined Series providing information, insights and inspiration to help you take your real estate business and life to the next level.
In this edition of the Real Estate Redefined video series, Dan Forsman recounts success stories from this past MEGA Open House event and announces the Buyside Sweepstakes.
Dan Forsman here …
I want to congratulate our associates and staff for staying focused and prioritizing the revenue-generating activities that lead to higher results. Our company is having a record year and these impact activities clearly make a difference.
On Sunday, we held our second MEGA Open House event for the month of June. I am pleased to report that we had over 400 open houses on display and over 1500 visitors. Our Zillow ad campaigns clearly attracted buyer prospects as Zillow was once again the leading source of where visitors found the open house. Our Facebook ad campaign generated amazing local exposure in each neighborhood with over 25,000 click to our listings. Our digital billboards pulsed MEGA Open House images to over 2.5 million eyeballs. Our associates did an excellent job of placing directionals, balloons and pre-event marketing in the local neighborhood to attract even more attention. The Spacio Paperless Registration system was set up and ready to make a more professional first impression plus secure our prospect’s personal information.
For this MEGA Open House event, our associates leveraged the new Buyside tool to show a Buyer Market Analysis to the open house visitors. No other brokerage can show these impressive numbers of real buyers from our industry-leading online syndication network. The Buyside platform has tremendous potential to benefit our associates and clients as we move into the summer selling season.
Our associates also leveraged the $200 MEGA Open House gift card incentive from HomeServices Lending. Our Family of Services partners can help streamline the closing process and offers very competitive rates. We put our money where our mouth is with the Close on Time Guarantee program. And if someone is already pre-qualified, our Second Opinion Program provides a $100 gift card just to allow us to provide a free rate quote. Over 77% of consumers who take a second look end up doing their loan with HomeServices Lending – which is a testament to the competitiveness of our programs.
We are seeing so many powerful success stories across our company.
- Delores Wahl and Leslie Spennato from our Town Lake office posted Buyside ads on Facebook that showed active buyers in the area. The next morning both had had several new prospects. Great job Delores and Leslie!
- Tom Sheeran from Dunwoody/ Sandy Springs won a For Sale By Owner listing because he was able to show the seller the incredible number of real buyers looking in their area.
- Kim Perez from our Northwest office leveraged our 50 Free Postcard program to send postcards around a property that received a contract in less than 14 days. She received a call from a neighbor that was interested in selling and now she has another new listing!
- New agent JC Meghrian from our Newnan/ Coweta office started using Nextdoor to engage his neighbors and become visible as a real estate expert. He has received several new leads and one is already under contract. Nextdoor is the social network for neighborhoods and one of our strategic partners to help our associates in their geo-farming. Great job JC!
- Ken Turner in our Midtown Office put a Zillow Video on his new listing. The listing soared to the top of Zillow search results and the buyer views soared as well. Ken had a successful contract in 30 days and his seller was thrilled.
These are a just a few examples of the many success stories we are seeing around our company. It is an exciting time to be at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties!
We are in the final week of our Take Me Out to the Ballgame TeamBuilder contest and have over 35 hires since May. We will be drawing the grand prize of 4 premium tickets on June 30th and will announce the winner. Look for a special announcement that will extend this contest through July with another grand prize winner. If you have not been to the new SunTrust Park, it is awesome – and our premium tickets will put you right in the action!
Our Heat is On contest is in full swing for the summer. Thank you for your support of our Family of Services partners including HomeServices Lending, Weissman, H.S.A. Home Warrant, HomeServices Insurance plus our team in Property Management. These exceptional financial services make your transactions smoother and help us provide more valuable services to benefit your business.
The first half of 2017 has been amazing and we are excited about the opportunity for the rest of the year. Thank you for watching this video.