Cathy Adams has 30+ years of new and resale home sales, custom home building, and interior design expertise and has lived in the Atlanta area since 1968. The Atlanta real estate market is vast with many suburbs and towns comprising Metro Atlanta and you’ll want someone familiar with these areas when relocating to Atlanta or simply buying your next home in the area. Cathy and her husband, Richard, started a new home construction company and built all over the Metro Atlanta area including East Cobb/Marietta, Alpharetta, Milton, Suwanee, and Buckhead. They built, marketed, and sold homes in such luxury communities as Country Club of The South, St. Ives, White Columns, Laurel Springs, Windward, Six Hills, and The River Club. To say Cathy knows Atlanta real estate and communities is an understatement!
In addition to her wealth of real estate market knowledge and new homes construction, Cathy has a keen eye for design and offers a complimentary home staging consultation for all her listings. Many prospective buyers will first see your home online so you want to make the best first impression possible! Buyers who work with Cathy are delighted by her vision in helping them to see the potential of each home they tour, through the eyes of a builder/designer.
Whether marketing your home for sale or searching for the perfect home, Cathy offers the promise of dedication, integrity, and service throughout the home buying or selling process. The process is even further enhanced by the support of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ world class marketing tools, technology, and name recognition. Cathy is also very passionate about giving back and is a long-time supporter of the Sunshine Kids Foundation which serves kids with cancer. She and her husband recently renovated a ranch home in Downtown Alpharetta that they share with their two fur babies, Sugar and Duke who love to take walks to Alpharetta City Center!
• 30+ Years Real Estate & Construction Experience
• Top 2% of Berkshire Hathaway Global Realtor Network
• Associate Broker
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• Luxury Collection Specialist
• Residential Real Estate Expert
• Member of The National Association of REALTORS®
• Life Member of The Atlanta Board of REALTORS® Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
• OBIE Award Winners (New Home Construction)
• Prior member of the Willnow Group (#1 Real Estate Team with Prudential/BHHSGA)
• Resident of Metro Atlanta since 1968
• Started working for her step-dad’s construction company in 1977
• Started her own new home construction company with her husband in 1988
• Extensive knowledge of Metro Atlanta, its communities, neighborhoods, and real estate market
• Interior Design and Home Staging
• Renovated her home - a 1973 ranch house in Downtown Alpharetta which was featured on the Alpharetta Old and New Home Tour in 2019 benefitting The Sunshine Kids Foundation
• Mom to 2 daughters and 4 teenage grandsons who live in Metro Atlanta area
• Dog mom to 2 fur babies: Sugar & Duke (Golden Retriever and Great Pyrenees rescue)
• Licensed REALTOR in Highlands North Carolina
• Passionate supporter of the Sunshine Kids Foundation serving kids with cancer
• Once you become her client, you will probably become her friend
• Has been known to make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts!