As an Atlanta native, Michelle Straka has witnessed the remarkable growth and investment opportunities that our growing city has to offer. Coming from a family business of real estate investment, it was a natural progression for her to become a REALTOR.
After graduating from UGA with a BBA in risk management, Michelle and her husband settled in a very rural Forsyth county in 1993. She has been very involved in various community and school activities, while raising three children, seeing first hand, the tremendous growth of the north metro area.
Michelle’s extensive local knowledge of the schools and communities in north metro Atlanta make her an invaluable source for information about your potential home. Whether buying, selling or investing, Michelle is an agent who conducts her business with the highest level of integrity and honesty while utilizing her extensive local knowledge to find you the perfect property. She understands the strong emotions associated with the purchase or sale of a new home and is a strong advocate for her clients every step of the way.
She chose to affiliate with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties since they maintain 65% of the Atlanta Market and have been ranked #1 in Atlanta since 2010. With strategic partnerships with Zillow, Realtor.com, Weissman, HomeServices Lending and HSA Warranty, Michelle is able to meet all your real estate needs in Atlanta, the state of Georgia, or any where in the United States.
· BBA University of Georgia, Risk Management
· Masters from Mercer University in elementary education
Affiliations and Designations
· Member of 400 North Board of Realtors
· Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
- Million Dollar Producer 2018, 2019
- Honor Society -2018
- Leading Edge, Master's level producer- 2019
· Buying, Selling, Investing
· Residential, Condos, Townhomes, Land
· Forsyth, Johns Creek, Milton, Alpharetta, Suwanee, Dawsonville, Dahlonega, North Georgia mountains, Lake Lanier