Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties is proud to release Episode #89 of our Real Estate Redefined Video Series. Dan Forsman shares insights on 2019 Business Planning and highlights our 4th Quarter SURGE. The goal is to help our associates Finish Strong in 2018 and Get a Fast Start in 2019! Click on the video to learn more!
— TRANSCRIPT —
88% of consumers now trust online reviews more than a personal referral? Would you like to know how to manage you online reputation so you can STAND OUT when consumer CHECK YOU OUT?
Welcome to Real Estate Redefined, I am Dan Forsman.
We want to be The Forever Agent – to always be there when our clients or their friends & family need the expertise of their real estate professional. Last week, our company kicked off our 4Th Quarter SURGE program focused on Getting More Reviews and Generating More Appointments. For the next 6 weeks, our associates will be FOCUSED on re-connecting with their past clients.
• 5 year of past sales
• Operationalize the process of staying connected and getting reviews
• This is the second week of our 4th Quarter SURGE. Look for the Week 2 video from Todd with specific action plans.
• Next week, we will focus on Google My Business Reviews.
• In week 4, we will move to LinkedIn Endorsements & Recommendations plus connecting with your past clients on LinkedIn.
• Then, we will introduce our new Zillow 3D Home program where we are the launch partner for Metro Atlanta and North Georgia.
• In Week 6, we will help our associates load their past clients into their CRM and set up a Past Client group to stay connected in 2019 and beyond.
Jeff Mays was here last week for two amazing sessions on BEST YEAR EVER Business Plans. This was part of our LEVEL 10 Series with the Tom Ferry organization.
• If you do not have a plan, any road will get you there.
• You can work smarter and take your business and life to the next level
• The slide deck from Jeff Mays is attached below.
Thank you for watching Real Estate Redefined. Remember, every day in every way, YOU can get better and better!